Wednesday 7 September 2011

Welcome!

Hi, all you travellers out there on the internet!
My name is Eva, and I'm a 23 year old student from Australia who has seriously caught the travel bug. I have a wide range of travel interests; I can't think of anywhere I wouldn't like to check out at some point. I've done a lot of travelling already, on a very tight budget, and I've given advice to friends on travelling on a shoestring. It was during one of these advice sessions that the idea came up for me to share my accumulated random knowledge with more people through a blog.
Adventures on a Shoestring will be a blog consisting of news and views on how to have, well, adventures on a shoestring. I'll pretty much post whatever I feel like, but if you have any particular aspect of budget travel you'd like to know more about, please feel free to leave a comment; if I don't know the answer already, I'll do the research and write a post for you .
Thanks for reading, and happy travels!
x
Eva.

2 comments:

  1. Could you do a post on studying abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I'll write a general post on my own experience, as well as a planning checklist, then you can tell me what else you specifically need to know :)

    ReplyDelete